- Man arrested in car bomb plot at Kansas airport
- Prison inmates take up ‘Knockout’ game, target female officers
- U.S. Army hails success with drone-shooting laser
- John Kerry: Israel-Palestinian peace deal paved for April
- India diplomat who touts women’s rights busted for $3 wage to nanny
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
Washington Area New Auto Dealers Association
Latest Washington Area New Auto Dealers Association Items
What ever happened to the cars of tomorrow? Many years and many miles ago, cavernous exhibit halls would be packed with thousands of gawking spectators jostling around the newest machine from Henry Ford, or sneaking a glimpse at the stunning female models who were on display as much as the cars.
The major U.S. automakers are cutting jobs across the country, but auto dealerships are begging for workers.