- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
Latest Washington Ballet Items
Starting Wednesday, feed your desire for more vampire drama at the opening of the Washington Ballet's premiere of "Dracula," which resurrects the horror and romance of the original novel.
When it comes to praise, dancers often find their contributions taking a back seat to the buzz about the latest choreographic offerings. In 2007, however, the spotlight beamed on dancers whose incandescent performances left an indelible impression.