- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Washington Dulles International Airport
Although most of the international air travel in the Washington region flows through Washington Dulles International Airport, Baltimore-Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport is gaining in the market.
Flight delays made Valentine's Day bitter for some Mid-Atlantic travelers Friday after a record-breaking snowstorm that shut down the federal government and damaged a landmark Ocean City fishing pier rebuilt after Hurricane Sandy.
Acres of flowers carpeting the ground in bold hues might seem more at home in a Monet painting or the land of Oz, but it's a sight that's become a familiar part of the Ethiopian landscape.
The Loudoun County Board of Supervisors on Tuesday decided by a 5-4 margin to remain committed to the Dulles rail project, a $6 billion plan that promises a boost for economic development through the benefits of mass transit.
Space shuttle Discovery has landed at Washington Dulles International Airport, where its wheels will stop for the last time at the Smithsonian.
Metro officials avoided taking sides Thursday over a compromise proposal to move a planned underground rail station at Washington Dulles International Airport above ground to save money, but board members warned the final choice should not be at the expense of transit or customer service.
A Nigerian man is in custody for allegedly attempting to smuggle three pounds of heroin in his stomach through Washington Dulles International Airport, U.S. customs and border protection officials said Wednesday.
The busiest airport in Virginia now serves the fleet of commercial planes that rank as the largest in the world.
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood on Wednesday directed airport officials and elected leaders to spend a month trying to reach a compromise in an ongoing dispute over a planned Metrorail station at Washington Dulles International Airport.
District of Columbia police records released Wednesday show Bill Gates and rapper Jay-Z are among the celebrities who have received police escorts similar to the one officers provided last month to actor Charlie Sheen, revealing more widespread use of a practice mostly intended for top government officials and foreign dignitaries.