- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Topic - Washington Field
Russian authorities secretly recorded a telephone conversation in 2011 in which one of the Boston bombing suspects vaguely discussed jihad with his mother, officials said Saturday, days after the U.S. government finally received details about the call.
A jury Monday convicted the final figure to face trial in the Abramoff lobbying scandal of most of the charges he faced, possibly ending one of the final chapters in a corruption case that "garnered attention from the Beltway and beyond."
A spokeswoman for the FBI’s Washington Field Office said the FBI was not investigating, and officials at the Egyptian embassy had no comment by deadline on whether city police had alerted them about the woman’s death.