- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - washington hospital
Attorney General Eric Holder was hospitalized for several hours Thursday and treated for an elevated heart rate after experiencing lightheadedness and shortness of breath, the Justice Department said.
Dispatchers said they received a call from the Justice Department at 9:43 a.m. for a man who was experiencing chest pains and abnormal breathing on the fifth floor, where Mr. Holder's office is located.
The death of a New Jersey man who set himself on fire on the National Mall was the result of his long fight with mental illness, not a political statement, his family said.
Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer is in a Washington hospital after shoulder replacement surgery following a bicycle accident.
More than 1 million Americans wind up back in the hospital only weeks after they left for reasons that could have been prevented _ a revolving door that for years has seemed impossible to slow.
A Channel Islands auction house says it's selling a vial that allegedly contains blood residue from Ronald Reagan _ a move denounced Tuesday by the late U.S. president's family and his foundation.
Dorothy Rodham, mother of Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, died Tuesday at age 92 after an illness.
Dorothy Rodham, mother of Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton and former President Bill Clinton's mother-in-law, died Tuesday at age 92 after an illness.
Veteran reporter and commentator Daniel Schorr, whose hard-hitting reporting for CBS got him on President Richard Nixon's notorious "enemies list" in the 1970s, has died. He was 93.
From counseling for kids who struggle with their weight, to cancer screenings for their parents, preventive health care will soon be available at no out-of-pocket cost under consumer rules the Obama administration unveiled Wednesday.