- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Washington Redskins Items
Albert Haynesworth already was a star when the Washington Redskins signed him to a record-setting $100 million free agent contract in February 2009. He was a quarterback's nightmare on the field and twice had been named an All-Pro defensive tackle. That acquisition, however, turned out to be one of the worst in NFL history.
One of the biggest free agency flops in NFL history came to an end Thursday when the Washington Redskins shipped Albert Haynesworth to the New England Patriots for a 2013 fifth-round draft pick, relatively meager compensation for a two-time All-Pro with one of the most lucrative contracts ever signed.
The Washington Redskins have traded maligned defensive lineman Albert Haynesworth to the New England Patriots for a 2013 fifth-round draft choice, according to a source with knowledge of the situation.
DEVELOPING: The Washington Redskins have traded disgruntled defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth to the New England Patriots for a 2013 fifth-round draft pick, according to ESPN and other news organizations.
Quarterback Donovan McNabb remained a member of the Washington Redskins on Wednesday afternoon while the team continued reshaping its roster.
The Minnesota Vikings have agreed to trade a pair of sixth-round picks to the Washington Redskins in exchange for quarterback Donovan McNabb, but the deal won't happen unless McNabb agrees to restructure his contract and accept less money, according to a FOX Sports report.
Five-and-a-half months felt like forever to Trent Williams. That's how long it had been since the Washington Redskins' starting left tackle last saw his teammates before reporting to training camp Wednesday.
The Vikings and Redskins are in trade discussions that would bring quarterback Donovan McNabb to Minnesota.
The Washington Redskins answered one of their biggest free agency questions Tuesday by agreeing to terms of a contract extension with Santana Moss, their reigning top receiver.