- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Washington Redskins Items
Kory Lichtensteiger was away from his television during the NFL draft in April, so he had his wife send him a text message of each Washington Redskins selection. There was a natural sense of relief as name after name popped up on his phone. Not until the final round did the Redskins select an offensive lineman.
While more than 30 Washington Redskins players gather this week to practice, build camaraderie and maybe, just maybe, improve some element of their game that could eventually transfer to the standings, Trent Williams is more than 1,200 miles away.
There was a moment during the Washington Redskins' players-only practice Tuesday when the next phase of the team's defensive master plan started to materialize.
FedEx Field is undergoing yet another facelift, but this time the Washington Redskins are taking seats out. A major renovation to construct party decks at both ends of the stadium's upper level is under way. The multimillion dollar project is expected to reduce the seating capacity by several thousand and conclude in time for the start of the 2012 season, according to a team source who requested anonymity because the Redskins have not officially announced the project.
Washington Redskins players have scheduled their next set of informal practices for June 14-16, special teams captain Lorenzo Alexander said Thursday.
Say this much for the Cleveland Cavaliers: They don't take rejection lying down. A year after LeBron James jilted them for the Miami Heat, reducing a 61-win team to a 19-win team, they're reportedly trying to regain their mojo with one bold move. ESPN The Magazine, citing NBA sources, says the Cavs want to acquire the second pick in the draft to go with the first (which they lucked into in the lottery).
The Washington Redskins coaching staff distanced itself from other coaches Thursday by siding with ownership _ and not the players _ in the NFL's labor dispute.
A judge on Thursday postponed Washington Redskins defensive lineman Albert Haynesworth's road-rage assault trial to give Haynesworth an opportunity to settle the matter with the alleged victim.
DeAngelo Hall had just intercepted John Beck's throw near the goal line Thursday during the Washington Redskins' informal minicamp when Beck approached the Pro Bowl cornerback with a question.