- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Washington Redskins Items
PHOENIX — As his search for a coach reaches a third week today, Washington Redskins owner Dan Snyder is expanding his options.
A week ago, Gregg Williams was the favorite to be the next coach of the Washington Redskins. Yesterday after falling out of favor with Redskins owner Dan Snyder and executive vice president Vinny Cerrato during the interview process, Williams was relieved of his duties as Washington's assistant head coach-defense.
Gregg Williams, the leading candidate to succeed Joe Gibbs as coach of the Washington Redskins, didn't have to wait long for his interview with team owner Dan Snyder.
A side benefit of Joe Gibbs' resignation is that it gave Washington Redskins fans a chance to hear from owner Dan Snyder, who has been reluctant to speak publicly in recent years about his franchise.
Ultimately, Joe Gibbs chose playing Scrabble with his grandchildren in Charlotte over coaching the Washington Redskins at FedEx Field.
SEATTLE — When Antwaan Randle El scored a 7-yard touchdown on the first play from scrimmage in the fourth quarter, he set a personal high with 10 catches in a game.
SEATTLE — While his teammates quickly dressed for the trip back east, Washington Redskins safety LaRon Landry sat stoically, still in uniform.
TODAY ON WASHINGTONTIMES.COM
No stadium has produced more false starts by the opposition than Seattle's Qwest Field.