- India diplomat who touts women’s rights busted for $3 wage to nanny
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
- Obama ‘birther’ theories float, as Hawaii health director killed in crash
- U.S. drone faulted for killing 14 ‘innocent civilians’ at Yemen wedding
- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
Latest Washington Redskins Items
As someone who worked for the Washington Redskins for 37 years, Bubba Tyer is full of stories about the "Over The Hill Gang," ''The Hogs," and franchise legends such as George Allen and Joe Gibbs. The longtime trainer can tell you who misbehaved, who played the best pranks, and which guys hung around in the bars at training camp.
Washington Redskins lead rusher Ryan Torain will miss 7 to 10 days after fracturing his left hand and the newly acquired running back Tim Hightower is ready for a bigger workload.
Allowed to practice for the first time during this training camp, new and old faces were sprinkled among every group Thursday afternoon at Redskins Park.
The New York Giants are no longer interested in trading disgruntled defensive end Osi Umenyiora.
Mike Shanahan didn't like what he saw Wednesday morning as the Washington Redskins went through position drills. Second-year wide receiver Anthony Armstrong drifted toward the sideline after catching a pass instead of sharply turning upfield. Shanahan was displeased enough to stop the drill and correct the mistake.
Washington Redskins cornerback Phillip Buchanon will be suspended for the first four games of the regular season, coach Mike Shanahan said Tuesday.
Albert Haynesworth would have been happy just to get away from Washington.
Rex Grossman stood on the Redskins Park sideline in gym clothes Tuesday afternoon and sized up his competition. While John Beck took snaps with the first-team offense during the Washington Redskins' practice, Grossman savored the arrival of an opportunity for which he has waited more than three years.
Veteran cornerback Phillip Buchanon, who re-signed with the Washington Redskins this week, will miss the first four games of the regular season because he was suspended by the NFL. Coach Mike Shanahan told reporters of the suspension but would not discuss details.