- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Washington Redskins Items
Washington Redskins owner Daniel Snyder refiled a defamation lawsuit against the Washington City Paper on Tuesday, marking a change in strategy by the billionaire businessman.
Washington Redskins defensive lineman Albert Haynesworth was charged Tuesday with misdemeanor sexual abuse for allegedly fondling the breast of his server in a hotel restaurant in Washington.
Catherine Taggart-Ross is looking to buy Capitals playoff tickets for her family and a jersey for herself. She has been a hockey fan for about a month, and it's all because of the Caps.
A man accused of stabbing Washington Redskins kick returner Brandon Banks in a fight outside a nightclub has been released from electronic monitoring.
Members of the Washington Redskins are holding their own two-day minicamp during the NFL lockout.
The New York Giants will visit the Washington Redskins and the New York Jets will host the Dallas Cowboys on Sept. 11, marking the 10th anniversary of the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.
Kaine announces Senate bid; Va. House advances redistricting plan; Hearing today in slaying of Redskins' Taylor; Audit finds irregularities in Brown campaign; Surprise turn in Md. bill for life-sentencing parole, Md. House considers tuition breaks for illegal immigrants
The accused shooter in the 2007 killing of former Washington Redskins star Sean Taylor wants the media barred from a key hearing.