- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
Washington State University
Latest Washington State University Items
Watch out, Dawg.
Washington State University is combining some of its existing medical programs into a new College of Medical Sciences.
Washington State University officials plan to discipline a sorority for an incident last weekend in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, that involved students urinating in a city park in front of families.
A group of college students pitched in last week to help get a community garden growing for the season in southwest Spokane.
A fungus that can cause a potentially fatal illness called valley fever has been found for the first time in the soil of Washington, officials at Washington State University said Monday.
Washington State University and the University of Idaho are among 55 colleges facing a Title IX investigation over their handling of sexual abuse complaints, the U.S. Education Department said Thursday.
Washington state at 4:45 p.m.
Washington State University is offering student internships to help communities along State Route 530 recover from the deadly mudslide that occurred near Oso, Wash., on March 22.
Medical officials predict an aging population and expanded health coverage under the Affordable Care Act will contribute to doctor shortages across the nation. In response to the projected need, Washington State University has begun exploring the feasibility of opening a medical school on its Spokane campus.