- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Washington University Hospital
A spokeswoman for Medstar Washington Hospital Center said the D.C. hospital has already received three people wounded in Monday's shooting at the Navy Yard and "we've been told to expect more."
Saying the service had suffered a "horrific blow," Secretary of the Navy Ray Mabus on Monday vowed Navy personnel would rally as a family from the attack that left 13 people dead at one of the Navy's oldest and most storied bases.