- Families of ferry’s lost confront South Korean officials
- 2-week truce for Sriracha hot sauce maker, California city
- NYC’s de Blasio seeks to ban wood-burning fireplaces
- Residents angry Obama mispronounced town’s name during mudslide visit
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Netanyahu’s driver accused of raping girls under age 12
- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
- Obama marks Armenian massacre, avoids using the word ‘genocide’
- Gov. Rick Perry: ‘It’s not a dare, it’s a promise’; Texas will fight BLM
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Washington University Hospital
A spokeswoman for Medstar Washington Hospital Center said the D.C. hospital has already received three people wounded in Monday's shooting at the Navy Yard and "we've been told to expect more."
Saying the service had suffered a "horrific blow," Secretary of the Navy Ray Mabus on Monday vowed Navy personnel would rally as a family from the attack that left 13 people dead at one of the Navy's oldest and most storied bases.