- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Topic - Waste Management
A federal grand jury has indicted the operator of Oahu's only landfill on charges related to its spilling of sewage and medical waste into the ocean during heavy rains several years ago.
A court ordered a northern Illinois landfill where strong-smelling gases leaked and blew to a nearby school to take steps to ensure similar leaks don't happen again, the state attorney general's office announced Friday.
Customers of Tippecanoe Waste Removal are searching for new trash service in the wake of the company's apparent decision to go out of business, and it hasn't been easy.
Businessman T. Boone Pickens and other proponents of energy subsidies claim Congress must subsidize the conversion of trucks to natural gas in order for companies to convert from petroleum-based fuels to less expensive natural gas.