- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
- Chambliss: Downed jet ultimately goes back to Putin
- Perdue strategy: Run against Reid, Obama, Pelosi
- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
- Netanyahu’s spokesman: Safe to fly to Israel
- Oregon vandals smear cars with doughnuts, pastries, chocolate bars
Latest Water Polo Items
When the game got tight, the experienced U.S. men's water polo team didn't.
The President's Commission on Intercollegiate Athletics recommended that the University of Maryland cut eight of the school's 27 varsity sports, effective July 1, as part of a series of recommendations released Monday night.
The Maryland men's and women's swimming teams, as well as the school's water polo team, have been informed their programs will be eliminated as part of the university's overhaul of its athletic department, a source familiar with the situation said Wednesday.