- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Water Polo Items
When the game got tight, the experienced U.S. men's water polo team didn't.
The President's Commission on Intercollegiate Athletics recommended that the University of Maryland cut eight of the school's 27 varsity sports, effective July 1, as part of a series of recommendations released Monday night.
The Maryland men's and women's swimming teams, as well as the school's water polo team, have been informed their programs will be eliminated as part of the university's overhaul of its athletic department, a source familiar with the situation said Wednesday.