- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
Topic - Wayne Hardin
Heisman Trophy winners Danny Wuerffel of Florida and Ron Dayne of Wisconsin, along with two-time national champion Tommie Frazier of Nebraska, were selected Tuesday for the College Football Hall of Fame.
They are part of a class of 12 players and two coaches chosen by the National Football Foundation and revealed Tuesday.
"I was shocked," said Hardin, who had called police about loud music blaring from the house. "We didn't have a clue."
Neighbor Wayne Hardin said he never saw the youngest children and had no idea so many people were living in the house.