- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Wayne Newton Items
Maybe they needed a celebrity - say, someone like Wayne Newton - to make their pitch.
Investigators have concluded that the sinking of a Lake Mead yacht owned by Las Vegas entertainer Wayne Newton was an accident, a National Park Service official said Thursday.
Associated Press reporters at the Sundance Film Festival share what's in their notebooks:
Authorities are investigating the sinking of a yacht owned by Las Vegas entertainer Wayne Newton at a Lake Mead marina.
The sign may read "For Sale" outside the sprawling southeast Las Vegas estate that Wayne Newton dubbed "Casa de Shenandoah."
The death of a music dealmaker who helped bring Donald Trump to Las Vegas and tried to install Michael Jackson as the headline act at a themed casino was a suicide, the Clark County coroner ruled Wednesday.
A dealmaker who helped bring Donald Trump to Sin City and attempted to install Michael Jackson as the headline act at a themed casino has died at his Las Vegas-area home.
Amid a court battle over their stalled development plan, a company planning to turn entertainer Wayne Newton's Las Vegas estate property into a tourist attraction told a state court judge it will borrow $1 million for upkeep of the "Danke Schoen" crooner's 51 Arabian horses.
A judge granted Wayne Newton a temporary restraining order against his landlord Thursday amid stalled plans to turn his lavish Las Vegas estate into a celebrity museum _ a project that has sparked allegations of fraud, mismanagement, animal abuse and sexual harassment.