- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Wayne Perry Items
After its historic vote to grant membership to openly gay youth, leaders of Boy Scouts of America are anxious to "move forward" as a unified Scouting family, even as an unknown number of chartering organizations, councils, troops and members reassess their participation in the iconic institution.
A searchable online file of hundreds of men who volunteered decades ago as Scout leaders and were suspected of sexual abuse was posted Thursday by an Oregon law firm.