- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay quip
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
Latest Wayne Slater Items
If the bald eagle weren't our "national animal," what would be the most popular choice for the role? The bison wins, according to a YouGov poll released Sunday, cited by 22 percent of the respondents.
It's called the most popular parlor game in Texas: Is Gov. Rick Perry mulling another White House run? We should know on Monday when Mr. Perry steps before a microphone at the Caterpillar heavy equipment dealer in San Antonio — which happens to be the nation's largest — to reveal his "exciting future plans," among other things.
MSNBC's "Hardball" host Chris Matthews sneered at a guest's argument Tuesday night that conservatives are coming around to the idea that the Iraq war was "mismanaged."