- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
Latest Weather Items
ZooMontana in Billings closed Sunday due to flooding.
A new $4 million study will look at two ideas that have been proposed as ways to protect the Houston area from hurricane storm surges that could cause billions of dollars in damage and wreak havoc on the largest petrochemical complex in the country.
If all the snow that fell this winter melts too quickly, there could be severe flooding in areas of Wisconsin, according to the National Weather Service.
About 245,000 customers remain without power as the Piedmont of North Carolina thaws out from a late winter storm.
Flood warnings due to potential ice jams that can cause water to rise a foot a minute are in place for communities along four Montana rivers.
Weather officials in Kansas will be watching major thunderstorms this year for a clue about wind speeds that may help indicate the path of potential tornadoes.
Officials along the North Carolina coast say the latest winter storm has created more erosion reports along the state's beaches.
The weekend offered Ohioans a needed break from this winter's brutal cold and storms.