- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Weather Items
Organizers have canceled the Minneapolis Marathon due to lightning and heavy downpours.
According to a recent study, most Florida counties lack space in hurricane shelters for a major hurricane evacuation.
South Carolina's State Guard is being recognized as hurricane season begins.
Heavy rain fell on parts of north-central Iowa Sunday and several tornadoes were reported as storms moved across the mostly rural part of the state.
The National Weather Service has issued severe weather warnings for southeast South Dakota and northwest Iowa.
Strong winds over 70 mph and heavy rain were reported across eastern Nebraska Sunday as thunderstorms moved across the state.
The recreational harvest of amberjack and gray triggerfish in Florida waters in the Gulf of Mexico closes until later this summer.
The National Weather Service has issued flood warnings or advisories Saturday for much of northern and parts of central Colorado.
When international students arrive at the University of Central Oklahoma, they often express concern about taking up their studies in tornado alley.