- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Latest Weather Items
Airlines have canceled 760 flights at Chicago airports after a snow storm moved through northern Illinois.
Pileups on the Ohio Turnpike involving at least 50 vehicles killed three people and seriously injured a state trooper on Wednesday as a late-winter storm swept through the Midwest and the Northeast, ending a fleeting spring-like thaw.
A draft report on climate change says computer models disagree on whether Colorado's precipitation will increase or decrease as temperatures rise.
Thousands of Colorado residents whose homes were destroyed in last year's floods and wildfires are still on the hook for property taxes, something state lawmakers are trying to change with a bill that advanced Wednesday.
While some of northern New England has already had more than its share of snow this winter, Vermont on Wednesday braced for what could be the biggest snowstorm of the season, with up to 2 feet of snow expected in some spots.
Strong winds have knocked out electricity to more than 21,000 customers across West Virginia.
All flights are cancelled at the Burlington International Airport due to the snowstorm that is forecast to drop up to 2 feet of snow in some areas of Vermont.
It's been a record-setting cold winter in the Upper Peninsula community of Iron Mountain.
Forecasters say wind gusts of up to 40 mph are expected in parts of north and central Georgia as a cold front sweeps across the region.