- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
Latest Weather Items
The National Weather Service says Doppler radar indicated a tornado about 6:42 p.m. near John W. Kyle State Park in Sardis.
The National Weather Service has called a tornado warning until 7 pm. In southwestern Tate and Tunica counties.
Official: 2 dead after tornado hits Quapaw, Oklahoma; extent of damage still unknown.
The national weather service in Memphis, Tenn., has issued a tornado warning until 6:45 p.m. for Panola County.
The National Weather Service has called a tornado warning in three Mississippi counties, and flash flood warnings in 11 counties.
Officials are warning motorists heading to northern Arizona to be aware of snow and icy roads.
Much of Northern Alabama is expected to see severe thunderstorms starting early next week, with a chance of hail, damaging winds and brief tornadoes starting Monday morning and continuing through Tuesday.
It looks like Nebraska and Iowa are in for some stormy weather this weekend.
Another Nebraska Wildland Fire Academy at Fort Robinson State Park in the Nebraska Panhandle is being held to train firefighters on how to respond to wildfires - and this year, the public is invited.