- With Highway Trust Fund in jeopardy, Obama refocuses on infrastructure
- Church of England allows female bishops
- Obama slammed by black Chicago residents: ‘Worst president ever’
- WHO urges healthy gay men to take HIV prevention drugs, cites ‘exploding epidemics’
- Ukraine: Military plane shot down by rocket
- Ebola crisis in West Africa deepens; 500+ dead
- Propaganda song popular among Central Americans was devised by U.S. Border Patrol
- Sen. Rob Portman: Math is on GOP’s side to win Senate this fall
- Four-time deportee arrested for molesting 9-year-old Texas girl
- Private investigators turn to drones to catch marital cheaters, insurance liars
Latest Weather Items
The National Weather Service is confirming multiple tornado touchdowns in eastern North Carolina, and an emergency management director reports more than a dozen people were taken to the hospital as a result.
Northwest Georgia is predicted to see severe thunderstorms, with heavy rain and the potential for hail, damaging winds or tornadoes starting early next week.
A series of strong thunderstorms has rumbled through North Carolina, toppling trees and causing property damage.
A late-season Pacific storm brought rain and snow on Friday to California, though it was not expected to make much of a dent in the drought.
The Mississippi Emergency Management Agency is warning of the possibility of severe weather beginning Sunday afternoon through Tuesday night.
A wind storm has ended a northeast Iowa black ash tree's reign as a national champion.
The U.S. Small Business Administration will offer low-cost loans for people hit by flooding in central Alabama earlier this month.
Arkansas has rescheduled its Sunday game against Auburn because of the threat of severe weather this weekend.
Spring is finally here, but at least one New Hampshire ski resort is holding out for another weekend of running the ski lifts.