- PHILLIPS: Liberal lawyers ensuring illegal aliens are never deported
- Chris Christie leading N.H. GOP presidential field; Mitt Romney lingers large
- NYC creates ID card so 500K illegal immigrants can get services
- Florida judge slaps GOP’s redistricting plans: You ‘made a mockery’ of process
- Muslims give Obama high marks over first half of 2014
- Pennsylvania sends draft notices to 14K dead men
- KISS rocker Gene Simmons touts 1 percent life: ‘It’s fantastic’
- Texas shooting suspect had faced other charges
- Californian who sold secret to China sentenced to 15 years in prison
- Couple, 3 kids among 7 killed in Massachusetts apartment fire
Latest Weather Items
The Storm Prediction Center has upgraded the risk of severe weather expected in Arkansas on Sunday.
Air quality officials in Las Vegas are issuing a dust advisory Friday as winds are expected to sweep across southern Nevada.
Forecasters with the National Weather Service are warning New Mexicans that it could be a windy weekend.
State emergency officials are encouraging people who own vacation properties in flood-prone areas of Michigan to check for possible damage following recent storms and flooding.
A fast-moving Pacific storm sent clouds gathering over the San Francisco Bay Area on Thursday afternoon, bringing with it a slight chance of rain after midnight and through the weekend.
Heavy rains in droughty Eastern Oregon set a one-day record in Ontario, dumping more than half an inch of moisture and stranding one motorist.
Forecasters are predicting a significant chance of strong tornadoes this weekend across a large part of the nation's mid-section, an outbreak that could stretch from the Great Plains to the Midwest and South.
Rainfall has set a record this spring in Seattle.
The American Red Cross of Oklahoma is giving $48,000 to Central Oklahoma Habitat for Humanity to install storm shelters in the homes it builds.