- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
Latest Weather Items
Several Michigan rivers are over their banks after three days of storms dropped as much of 5.5 inches of rain, forcing some flood plain residents from their homes.
Gov. Steve Bullock is asking President Barack Obama to issue a federal disaster declaration for Montana due to widespread flooding and ice jams last month.
A cold front has brought snow to the Texas Panhandle, hail to the central part of the state and forecasts for freezing conditions accompanied by strong winds.
Snowmobilers expect their season to stretch into May in northern and western Maine because of the winter's heavy snow and cold weather.
The National Weather Service has issued flood watches for a large swath of central and northern New York as melting snow pushes some rivers and streams over their banks.
Surveys by National Weather Service teams have determined that damaging windstorms that swept parts of East Texas on Sunday were weak tornadoes.
A wind advisory is posted for much of Southern California as dry and gusty Santa Ana winds blow through the region, accompanied by above-normal temperatures.
Difficult driving conditions are reported Monday morning on numerous highways in northeastern New Mexico because of snow and ice on pavement.
Up to 18 inches of snow are on the ground after snow returned to Colorado over the weekend.