- Scott Brown struggles for political traction in New Hampshire Senate race
- California’s Jerry Brown cites God, ‘religious call’ to embrace illegals
- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
- Israel flattens home of top Hamas leader, takes out power plant
- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
Latest Weather Items
Crews plan to shut down part of Interstate 75 in near Flint for additional work after the roadway in the area was closed over the weekend because of fallen power lines.
A wave of severe thunderstorms blew across the southern half of Michigan, flooding streets, knocking out electrical service to at least 178,000 homes and businesses and shutting down part of Interstate 75 for several hours because of fallen power lines, authorities said Sunday.
Some residents of central and southern Montana woke up to snow and slick road conditions Sunday morning.
Strong thunderstorms are bringing rain and hail from the southwestern U.S. and Plains states to the upper Midwest, and at least one tornado has been reported.
The National Weather Service in Little Rock says strong thunderstorms and possibly a tornado are forecast for the state.
A snowstorm packing heavy snow and strong winds interrupted travel plans and brought a temporary halt to spring weather in a large part of Wyoming on Sunday.
Strong thunderstorms brought heavy rains to parts of Oklahoma and the National Weather Service issued a tornado watch for much of the eastern half of Oklahoma and portions of north Texas.
Rain and melting snow are keeping rivers running high in northern New England, increasing the chance of flooding.
The National Weather Service is issuing flood watches for southern Wisconsin - a day after thunderstorms knocked out power to some areas and caused damage in Manitowoc County.