- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Weatherford
A North Texas community's little league season has been canceled after an organizer was charged with stealing $10,000 and using the cash to help buy a new truck.
The Republican-controlled Florida Senate on Monday rolled out a sweeping gambling proposal that would bring casinos to South Florida as well as expand the use of slot machines across the state.
Light snow and freezing fog and drizzle are laying down an icy sheen on highways in North Texas and the West Texas Rolling Plains.
The University Interscholastic League Class 6A football and basketball district alignments for the 2014-15 and 2015-16 seasons:
Texas' oil and gas regulator has opened a new investigation into allegations that methane is contaminating North Texas water after residents complained that independent sampling by university researchers revealed high levels of the explosive gas in their residential wells, the state agency and scientists said.
The Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame is set to induct new members, including championship team roper Walt Woodard.
Some Southern Baptists worry that their denomination's name still carries the stigma of a 19th-century split with northern Baptists over slavery. Others who fought hard to build the brand and its conservative theology and politics don't want to see it go.