- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Webb Simpson Items
Steve Stricker kicked off the new PGA Tour season Monday with a victory in the Tournament of Champions, though he didn't make it easy on himself.
Steve Stricker is back on Maui, a familiar place for a guy who has won on the PGA Tour in each of the last three years to qualify for the season-opening Tournament of Champions.
The list of who's not at the season-opening Tournament of Champions reads more like a "Who's Who."
Luke Donald is the overwhelming choice as male player of the year by the Golf Writers Association of America.
Already No. 1 in the world, Luke Donald now is No. 1 in the eyes of PGA Tour players.
FedEx Cup runner-up Webb Simpson and 2011 PGA Championship winner Keegan Bradley lead the field at the 23rd annual Shark Shootout beginning Friday at Tiburon Golf Club.
The pool of young talent in golf has never looked deeper.
Luke Donald can only hope that shooting 30 on his last nine holes to win at Disney was the hard part.
Golfers will no longer be penalized if their ball moves after it has been addressed in one of a number of rule changes announced Monday by the sport's governing body.