- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Wedbush Morgan
The creator of "FarmVille" and "FrontierVille" is ditching the "ville" suffix for its latest Facebook game, "Empires & Allies."
Twitter has bought TweetDeck, a London-based startup that helps people read, write and organize the short messages posted on the online network _ and will keep the service going.
Seagate has agreed to buy Samsung's hard drive business for $1.38 billion in a further consolidation of an industry that faces growing competition from a newer storage technology, popular in smartphones and tablet computers.
Beware, if you're among the hordes who wonder where the time went after becoming absorbed in online games such as "FarmVille" and "CityVille." Zynga, the hot Internet startup that created those ever-engrossing pastimes, is introducing another reason to goof off.
Social networking behemoth Facebook has raised $500 million from Goldman Sachs and a Russian investment firm in a deal that values the company at $50 billion, The New York Times reported.
Since fans lined up at midnight nearly three years ago for the release of the last "Halo" video game, a recession struck the economy, President Barack Obama took office and "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2" became the best-selling shooter game of all time. When the prequel "Halo: Reach" debuts Sept. 14, it will land on a very different world.
Video game publisher THQ Inc. hopes to draw in artistically inclined fans when its uDraw GameTablet is available for the Wii this year.
GameStop Corp., the world's largest video game retailer, said Tuesday it will buy social gaming website Kongregate for an undisclosed sum in its latest step to expand its business beyond brick-and-mortar stores.
Shares of Western Digital Corp. fell Thursday after the hard disk drive maker warned that its fiscal first-quarter results will not meet expectations, a sign of slowing demand.