- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Weight Watchers Items
Farmington Hills-based Weight Watchers has been named Gov. Rick Snyder's Fitness Outstanding Healthy Workplace Diamond Level Winner for 2014.
First, Michelle Obama launches a nationwide campaign to fire up youth to exercise and compel American adults to eat better. Then, New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg launched a crackdown on super-sized sodas, cigarettes and bottle-fed babies — going so far toward that latter as to ask hospitals to hide bottles from new mothers and instead pressure breast feeding. Now comes Cory Booker, mayor of Newark, N.J.
Weight Watchers is marking its 50th year by shedding its old publisher and hoping to expand its audience for an anniversary cookbook.
The city's planned crackdown on super-sized sugary drinks got prominent backing Tuesday from Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig and other diet companies, who added their influence to the campaign ahead of a vote next week.