- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Weiner
Weiner can refer to a place. *Weiner, Arkansas - Source: Wikipedia
Embattled Rep. Anthony D. Weiner announced Thursday he was resigning, saying that a scandal involving his sexually charged online relationships with several women had made it impossible for him to serve.
President Obama waded into the Rep. Anthony D. Weiner saga for the first time Monday, saying he would resign if he were the embattled New York Democrat.
Even as Democratic lawmakers vowed to move beyond the controversy surrounding a lewd photo sent from Rep. Anthony Weiner's Twitter account, residents of his New York district expressed mixed feelings over the incident and the media furor surrounding it.
Union head Michael Weiner says the players' association is not worried about the lawsuit filed against New York Mets owners and its impact on the club's financial stability.