- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
Latest Wellcome Trust Items
The biography of a 17th-century scientist who mapped the mysteries of human blood has won the medical-themed Wellcome Trust Book Prize.
Philip Roth's account of the lingering guilt left by a New Jersey polio epidemic is competing with a pharmaceutical drama and a dementia-tinged thriller for the Wellcome Trust Book Prize, which honors medical-themed books.
A thriller told from the perspective of an Alzheimer's-afflicted murder suspect has won the medical-themed Wellcome Trust Book Prize, organizers said Wednesday.