- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Wells Fargo Items
Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer, Gary Player and Lee Trevino got ready for one more round together, but also wondered if they'd ever play with each other again.
A lost ball didn't cost Tiger Woods at the Wells Fargo Championship. A lost game did.
The Wells Fargo Championship looks like it will be missing Tiger Woods on the weekend for the third straight year.
Anthony Kim withdrew from the third straight tournament Friday at the Wells Fargo Championship.
Anthony Kim has withdrawn for the third straight tournament at the Wells Fargo Championship.
The nation's unemployment rate continued its rapid decline last month, falling to 8.1 percent as another 115,000 jobs were added throughout the economy, the Labor Department reported Friday morning.
Ryan Moore noticed his ball move ever so slightly as he went to tap in a 10-inch putt for par on the 11th hole. He didn't think it was a penalty because the rule had changed for this year.
Phil Mickelson has never been afraid to fail, even though he can look spectacular in doing just that.
Rickie Fowler isn't letting the fact that he hasn't won on the PGA Tour consume him.