- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
- 68,000 more file for unemployment — in one week
- Michigan bans in-state insurers from covering abortion
Latest Wembley Stadium Items
His players may be more interested in eating and shopping. San Francisco 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh wants to draw on the force of history.
The Dallas Cowboys, Detroit Lions and Miami Dolphins will travel to London next year to take part in the NFL International Series.
The NFL had announced earlier this month that it would play three games at Wembley Stadium in 2014, with the Jaguars, Falcons and Raiders as the designated home teams.
Barcelona and Milan were grouped together in 2011-12 and then met in the quarterfinals. They faced each other in the round of 16 last season.
Wearing traditional kilts and bonnets, thousands of Scotland soccer fans descended on London's Trafalgar Square on Wednesday before their homeland's first game in 14 years against neighbor and fierce rival England.
The FA Cup final has been restored to its traditional place as the last match of the English football season.
Despite failing to win European soccer's top prize, Barcelona came out as the top team this season in The Associated Press global soccer poll.
For the first time since hooligans rioted and forced their match to be abandoned 18 years ago, the England and Ireland soccer teams will take to the field on Wednesday, in a contest seen as a historic chance for redemption.
Robben's 89th-minute goal lifted Munich to the title after losing out in the final two of the previous three years.