- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Latest Wen Jiabao Items
The director of the Norwegian Nobel Institute said Tuesday that a high-ranking Chinese official warned him that giving this year's peace prize to a jailed Chinese dissident would harm relations between Norway and China.
Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao threatened action against Japan if it does not immediately release a detained ship captain, in his first comments in a growing clash over disputed islands.
Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao, in his first comments in a growing fight over disputed islands, threatened action against Japan if it does not release a detained ship captain immediately.
Japan urged China to remain calm and not inflame their diplomatic spat further Monday after Beijing severed high-level contacts and then called off a visit by Japanese youth over the detention of a Chinese fishing boat captain near disputed islands.
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Sunday inaugurated the country's first domestically built unmanned bomber aircraft, calling it an "ambassador of death" to Iran's enemies.
China's premier cultivates the image of a sympathetic "Grandpa Wen," but a new and unusually critical book claims he should be known as "China's Best Actor" instead.
Chinese author Yu Jie is boldly putting his name on a book that criticizes the country's premier.
The Obama administration wants China to obtain an exemption from an international nonproliferation group before lifting its opposition to Beijing's proposed sale of nuclear power reactors to Pakistan.
Treasury Secretary Timothy F. Geithner will visit Beijing for talks with a Chinese vice premier for economic affairs on Thursday, in a sign the two sides are moving toward settling a dispute over China's currency controls.