- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partyers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
Latest Wendie Malick Items
Sure, three's a crowd. But four is a hoot.
Even dog actors can get awards in Tinseltown, and six pooches collected prizes at the inaugural Golden Collar Awards.
Whitney Houston's funeral service will be held Saturday in the church where she first showcased her singing talents as a child.
Regis Philbin might no longer be a staple on morning television, but he'll soon appear in primetime on "Hot in Cleveland."
Even dog actors can get awards in Tinseltown, and five pooches collected prizes at the inaugural Golden Collar Awards.
The stars of "Hot in Cleveland" have gotten a warm welcome in the city where their sitcom is set, according to the Associated Press.
The stars of "Hot in Cleveland" have received their own keys to the city where their sitcom is set.
TV Land is looking at Cedric the Entertainer as a series star, Associated Press reports.
When the cast of "Hot in Cleveland" smells horses, they know Wendie Malick has arrived.