- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Wendy E. Long
Author and filmmaker Dinesh D'Souza has been trying to defend himself against charges he made illegal campaign contributions, but few in the mainstream media seem interested in listening to him.
A Republican candidate told government investigators that a conservative scholar and author lied to her about the source of donations made to her U.S. Senate campaign, a prosecutor disclosed at an arraignment Friday.
A conservative scholar and author known recently for his critical works on President Barack Obama was indicted in New York on charges he violated campaign finance laws, federal prosecutors announced Thursday.
Dinesh D’Souza, a conservative author and director of “2016: Obama’s America,” a documentary sharply critical of the president, has been indicted on charges of making illegal contributions to a 2012 Senate campaign, the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York announced Thursday.