- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Wendy Mcleod
Dozens of theaters across the country plan their own simultaneous performances of a collection of nine short plays that all deal with gay marriage.
The New York debut of a collection of nine short plays that all deal with gay marriage by playwrights including Neil LaBute, Doug Wright, Paul Rudnick and Moises Kaufman has been delayed.
A collection of nine short plays by playwrights including Neil LaBute, Doug Wright, Paul Rudnick and Moises Kaufman that all deal with gay marriage will be making its off-Broadway debut next month.