- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Wendy Rosen
Danica Rosen, an eighth-grade dancer at Williston Middle School, recently opened 3-D Studio, wanting to choreograph her own routines to enter statewide and national competitions while planning to instruct regional competitors in the future.
Maryland Democratic congressional candidate Wendy Rosen has withdrawn her candidacy after the state's Democratic Party says she voted in Maryland and Florida in the 2006 general election.