- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Wendy Rosen
Danica Rosen, an eighth-grade dancer at Williston Middle School, recently opened 3-D Studio, wanting to choreograph her own routines to enter statewide and national competitions while planning to instruct regional competitors in the future.
Maryland Democratic congressional candidate Wendy Rosen has withdrawn her candidacy after the state's Democratic Party says she voted in Maryland and Florida in the 2006 general election.
"Personal issues have made this the hardest decision that I have had to make," she said in a statement.