- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
- Attack on park in Gaza war kills 10, mostly children
- Calif. protesters to block Israel-owned ships at Port of Oakland
- Obama to give Africa $38M, but tells young leaders: Stop ‘making excuses’ for economy
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Wes Johnson
A fire that destroyed a northern Indiana construction business set off several explosions from fuel tanks stored inside the building.
The Minnesota Timberwolves have picked up contract options for swingman Wes Johnson, guard Wayne Ellington and forward Lazar Hayward.
Derrick Williams is on his way to Minnesota and Timberwolves President David Kahn emphatically told fans that he is coming here to stay.
Kevin Love had 21 points and 10 rebounds, former Syracuse star Wes Johnson added four points and three assists in his return to the Carrier Dome as an NBA rookie, and the Minnesota Timberwolves beat the Detroit Pistons 99-88 on Friday night.
No one was injured, but Johnson says he believes the building's contents were nearly totally destroyed.
Battalion Chief Wes Johnson tells The Elkhart Truth that crews arrived Sunday to find the building engulfed in flames.