- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Wes Lunt
Illinois quarterbacks Riley O'Toole and Wes Lunt led the Blue team to a 38-7 win over the Orange during the intra-squad scrimmage at Memorial Stadium.
Illinois football is looking for consistency and depth as the squad finishes the spring season.
Former Oklahoma State starting quarterback Wes Lunt is transferring to Illinois, returning to his home state after giving the Illini little consideration out of high school.
Lunt said Monday that coming out of high school he didn't really consider Illinois, in part because of turmoil surrounding then-head coach Ron Zook and his staff.
Lunt said he's looking forward to a chance to run Cubit's offense.