- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Latest Wes Welker Items
John Elway says the Denver Broncos, still stinging from their playoff loss to the Baltimore Ravens in January, are primed for greatness in 2013 if they can just stay healthy and hungry.
Colin Kaepernick has the job from the start this season, and the feeling is the flashy quarterback is more than capable of leading the San Francisco 49ers to a Super Bowl championship.
In the course of roughly 200 mock drafts over the past month (yeah, I know), a clear pattern has emerged. The top nine players in ESPN's overall rankings are running backs. The top 13 RBs have gone in the top 20 picks of roughly 195 of those 200 mock drafts. And unless you're in a league that really favors QBs, that's what you can expect in your real-life drafts.
Spoiled by all those spirals from Tom Brady, there was only one other quarterback Wes Welker was willing to play for: Peyton Manning.
His arm feels stronger and, yes, Peyton Manning has a much better feel for what to expect in Year 2 as the quarterback for the Denver Broncos.
The New England Patriots seemed set for years at tight end with their young, record-breaking combination.
The first week of NFL free agency isn't over yet, and it's already becoming difficult to keep track of who's coming and going.
Wes Welker sure knows how to pick his quarterbacks.
Teaming Wes Welker with Peyton Manning has John Elway excited about the possibilities for the Denver Broncos.