- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Wesley Daniel Items
A fire-blowing stilt-walker with the Lyric Opera of Chicago who suffered second-degree burns during a dress rehearsal was released from the hospital Thursday.
A Chicago opera performer whose face was burned after he blew fire during a dress rehearsal is expected to return home from the hospital on Thursday.
A federal agency said Tuesday it is investigating the injury of a fire-blowing stilt-walker who was burned during a dress rehearsal at the Lyric Opera of Chicago.
A Lyric Opera of Chicago performer was burned after his head caught on fire during a dress rehearsal of a production of "Die Meistersinger von Nurenberg."