- Arkansas voter ID law struck down by state judge
- FDA proposes ban on e-cigarette sales to minors
- Bad omen? Italian man crushed to death by John Paul II crucifix
- Company stopped from accepting abortion waste
- Girl surprises Michelle Obama with unemployed dad’s resume
- ‘Harry Potter’ religion class seeks to enlighten students on ‘God, sin, and theodicy’
- ‘Optionally piloted’ Black Hawk helicopter clears tests; future missions to go ‘fully unmanned’
- Vice News reporter kidnapped in Ukraine is freed after being beaten, blindfolded
- FCC’s new ‘net neutrality’ proposal sparks outrage among consumer advocates
- Families of ferry’s lost confront South Korean officials
Latest Wesley Heights Items
Whether you are searching for the perfect family home or a welcoming house where you can entertain crowds easily, the home at 3211 44th St. NW can meet those needs.
While some city residents gladly sacrifice a backyard and privacy for the joy of experiencing urban life, others are fortunate to enjoy the sanctuary of a private oasis along with proximity to city amenities.
The neighborhood of Wesley Heights in Northwest Washington may not have the same level of name recognition as nearby Georgetown or Cleveland Park, yet this community has some of the city's most elegant and sophisticated residences.
Since 1924, the stately home at 4331 Cathedral Ave. NW in Wesley Heights has presided over this quiet street from within its private setting. It is on the market for $1,995,000.
The Wesley Heights neighborhood in Northwest Washington may not be as well-known as Georgetown, yet the homes in this elegant community are among the most sought-after in the city.
Some residences simply exude an old-fashioned charm that draws in visitors, tempting them to sink into a comfortable couch by the fire no matter what the weather may be outside. These homes often feel as if they have a story to tell, a tale about happy family gatherings, the arrival of grandchildren or just the memory of a gentle spring day on the patio spent admiring the pale pink azaleas.