- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Wesley Matthews
The Memphis Grizzlies are headed on a three-game road trip with a better grip on the Western Conference's final playoff spot.
Coach Kevin McHale said it first and then player after player echoed his sentiment: Early in the season Houston wouldn't have won the type of game they did Sunday night.
Rajon Rondo scored 20 points and the Boston Celtics dominated the boards to beat Brooklyn 91-84 and stop the Nets' four-game winning streak Friday night.
Wesley Matthews had a simple goal going into the Blazers' game against the Hawks: Don't let Kyle Korver get the ball.
Wesley Johnson was hard-pressed to think of a more memorable shot he's had than his game-winner against Portland.
A broad smile lit up Will Barton's face when he was asked what he thought about the fans chanting his name in Portland's 124-80 rout of Brooklyn.
The banged-up Minnesota Timberwolves were just what the Portland Trail Blazers needed.
George Hill knew there was something different about the way he felt when he showed up to the arena Friday. He didn't know it was going to turn out to be a career night.
Aside from the tedious matter of finally getting over .500, the Wizards can win consecutive games for the first time in two weeks and get back to a winning record at Verizon Center.
Just when it appeared Portland was cruising to a victory that would avoid its first three-game losing streak of the season, Toronto's DeMar DeRozan put a scare into the Trail Blazers.
Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson has been pleading with his players to improve their defensive effort and efficiency for most of the last two weeks.
LaMarcus Aldridge's 44-point outburst against the Denver Nuggets came the same day the All-Star starters were announced.
Sure, LaMarcus Aldridge was bummed he wasn't named an All-Star starter. But he wasn't nearly as upset as his teammates.
Kevin Durant scored 11 of his 46 points in the final 3:23 to help the Oklahoma City Thunder beat the Portland Trail Blazers 105-97 on Tuesday night.
The Portland Trail Blazers braced themselves for a late onslaught from Kevin Durant. They still failed to stop him.
"I am going to find my rhythm, and I am going to make those shot I've been missing soon. It will get a lot better," he said.
Lee was the catalyst for Memphis, scoring 13 in the quarter, a difference, he said, of not playing as passive as he had in the first half.