- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge says feds can’t fine commercial user
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Westboro
Westboro can refer to: - Source: Wikipedia
Westboro Baptist Church members have announced plans to protest and picket at the funeral of Hollywood actor Paul Walker, who, along with another man, died Saturday in a fiery car crash in California.
Country singer Vince Gill, who is divorced, was in the crosshairs of the notorious Westboro Baptist Church at his concert on Sunday in Kansas City, Mo.
The Obama administration this week turned down the request of 367,000 petitioners and refused to label Westboro Baptist Church a hate group.
Members of the notorious, gay-hating Westboro Baptist Church were forced to stand by as two lesbians said, "I do," just 50 feet from their front doors in Topeka, Kan., on Saturday.
Roughly 200 local Teamsters gathered Monday at a Boston-area church to block picketers from Westboro Baptist Church from disrupting the funeral of Boston bombing victim Krystle Campbell.
Within hours of the Boston Marathon bombings, the controversial Westboro Baptist Church took to Twitter to celebrate the carnage. Now, they're planning to protest the funerals of those killed.
Supreme Court justices on Wednesday pondered the vexing question of whether the father of a dead Marine should win his lawsuit against a fundamentalist church group that picketed his son's funeral.