- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
- Oh my God! Costco lists Bible as fiction, Ron Burgundy memoir as gospel
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Westboro
Westboro can refer to: - Source: Wikipedia
Westboro Baptist Church members have announced plans to protest and picket at the funeral of Hollywood actor Paul Walker, who, along with another man, died Saturday in a fiery car crash in California.
Country singer Vince Gill, who is divorced, was in the crosshairs of the notorious Westboro Baptist Church at his concert on Sunday in Kansas City, Mo.
The Obama administration this week turned down the request of 367,000 petitioners and refused to label Westboro Baptist Church a hate group.
Members of the notorious, gay-hating Westboro Baptist Church were forced to stand by as two lesbians said, "I do," just 50 feet from their front doors in Topeka, Kan., on Saturday.
Roughly 200 local Teamsters gathered Monday at a Boston-area church to block picketers from Westboro Baptist Church from disrupting the funeral of Boston bombing victim Krystle Campbell.
Within hours of the Boston Marathon bombings, the controversial Westboro Baptist Church took to Twitter to celebrate the carnage. Now, they're planning to protest the funerals of those killed.
Supreme Court justices on Wednesday pondered the vexing question of whether the father of a dead Marine should win his lawsuit against a fundamentalist church group that picketed his son's funeral.