- Greenpeace video warns that climate change is wrecking Santa’s home
- Herman Cain profiled in ‘Political Power’ comic book
- Hagel renews Qatar defense pact despite differences over Iran, Syria
- Fire departments fear Obamacare will gut volunteer ranks
- Rep. Alan Grayson loses $18M in stock scheme
- Christmas secularists get 6-foot beer-can Festivus pole at Florida Statehouse
- George Zimmerman’s girlfriend flips on assault: Let ‘my boyfriend’ go
- Lululemon Athletica chairman quits after firestorm over his fat-thighs comment
- CBS’ beleaguered Lara Logan gets a cheerleader — Dan Rather
- Jesus tops list as most significant figure in history; Mohammed at 4th
Western Hemisphere Travel
Latest Western Hemisphere Travel Items
The Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative, as mandated by Congress in the Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act of 2004, was implemented to strengthen our border security.
THE WASHINGTON TIMES Frantic travelers stood outside the District's regional passport office yesterday awaiting passports as a Senate committee took the Bureau of Consular Affairs to task for its slow response to unprecedented demand.
The House voted yesterday to delay the passport requirement for Americans returning by land or sea from Canada and Mexico by 17 months, following last week's admission that the State Department was overwhelmed by demand for passports..
Americans flying to Canada, Mexico, Bermuda and the Caribbean will not need a passport this summer to return to the United States.