- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
- Facebook HQ locked down; employees searched as police field threat
- Glenn Ford free, after serving 30 years for murder he didn’t commit
- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Western Psychiatric Institute
A Pittsburgh man has been jailed on charges he threatened to stab and shoot a security guard at a psychiatric hospital, and made a reference to a fatal shooting there two years ago.
A funeral service on Friday in eastern Iowa focused on the generosity of two adult sisters found shot to death in their Pittsburgh home.
Two sisters of an Iowa state representative have been found dead of gunshot wounds to the head in the Pittsburgh home they shared, and police are investigating the case as a double homicide.
The University of Pittsburgh psychiatric clinic gunman who killed an employee and shot several others wasn't carrying identification and his fingerprints have yielded no clues to his identity — but the mother of the slain employee said Friday she doesn't believe the gunman knew her son.
The University of Pittsburgh Medical Center says police tell it a shooting at a psychiatric clinic has killed two people and left seven injured.