- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Wexford
, Yola: Weisforthe, Irish: Loch Garman) is the county town of County Wexford, Republic of Ireland. It is situated near the southeastern tip of Ireland, close to Rosslare Europort. The town is connected to Dublin via the M11/N11 National Primary Route, and the national rail network. It has a population of 18,163 according to the 2006 census. - Source: Wikipedia
It is a house where three couples have lived, happily and unhappily. It is covered in green leaves shading in color to copper and red. Beneath is pale red brick. In the paved backyard is a manhole with a heavy and elaborately decorated Italianate pot planted on top. And in the depths below lies the horror of four long-dead bodies.
Arnold Palmer thought long and hard 40 years ago about moving to Hilton Head. And it was easy to see why after the reception the legendary golfer received Thursday in his latest visit to the island.
Over many years, Inspector Wexford has established himself in the minds of his readers as the icon of justice in the English village of Kingsmarkham, where he is relied on to solve murders and resolve all malice domestic.