- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
White House Council
Latest White House Council Items
President Obama on Monday afternoon will nominate a prime architect of his economic stimulus plan and health care laws in his first term to become chairman of the White House Council of Economic Advisers.
President Obama's policies are, it can also be said at long last, a dismal failure. He has been in office for 30 months, so his agenda, with the help of a sympathetic Senate, has been, for the most part, enacted. And things have gotten worse.
The Obama administration, engaged in an urgent campaign to encourage U.S. companies to create more jobs, issued a report Monday showing a sharp increase in direct foreign investment in the United States in 2010.